Hi, I'm Geraldine, and for as long as I can remember, I've always had a thing for papercraft. I'm also an avid collector of notebooks, because I believe that they, being shelters of our utmost precious thoughts also need a good home to reside in. If like me, you feel the same way for your notebooks, then hopefully this site will be able to delight you in some way or another, and you will eventually consider taking home at least one of them! I'm sure they would also love to help contain your favourite quotes, awesome on-the-spot poems, or any sudden inspirational thoughts you get the urge to jot down.
All notebooks are A5 sized, with acid and lignin free covers, containing 50 sheets of pristine white unruled write-on paper, and coptic stitch bound. Each notebook is personally handcrafted and sewn together with much love, and are all one-of-a-kind because I do not repeat patterns.
What is coptic stitch binding?
When a book is coptic stitch bound, it means that the sections of paper within are sewn through their folds and attached to each other with chain stitch linkings across its spine. The best part about the coptic binding is that you can lay your notebook out 180 degrees flat on the table for writing without an intrusive ring binder to obstruct your writing. The flexible yet tough coptic stitch also allows you to open your notebook 360 degrees without affecting the binding at all.
Smells like a purchase!
1. Decide on what you want, fire away an email to me at smellslikepaper [at] hotmail [dot] com with your name, address, contact number, type of postage you prefer, and the product you have chosen so I can reserve it for you.
2. A confirmation email of your order will be sent to you, and payment is to be made to POSB Savings 228-31007-7 within 48 hours upon receiving your confirmation email.
3. Reply me with the transaction reference number and the time and date of the transfer.
4. Ta-dah! Your notebook will reach you in under a week's time!
Prices
All prices stated are inclusive of normal postage rates unless otherwise stated.
No comments:
Post a Comment